Key Points to Note About Using This Platform
- The information provided in this platform is for general reference only, to facilitate comparisons of services across different MPF schemes. The information contained in this platform should not be treated as a substitute for the source information from the trustee or sponsor of the relevant scheme. The information provided is based on data provided by the approved trustee of each scheme. The Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information and shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in or any reliance upon any of the information.
- The processing time required by the trustee of each scheme set out in this platform is to be achieved under normal circumstances only. It is subject to the trustee's receipt of valid forms/information and relevant payments (if any). There may, however, be occasions when a trustee cannot meet the target because of circumstances that are unanticipated and beyond its control.
- The information available on the platform may be re-disseminated or reproduced, provided that the MPFA, as the source of information, is acknowledged and that the re-dissemination or reproduction is for non-commercial use. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of the information for commercial use is not allowed unless prior written consent is obtained from the MPFA.
- Nothing in the information provided shall be construed as a recommendation by the MPFA of any particular MPF scheme.
- For more information about fees and charges of MPF funds, please go to the Fee Comparative Platform.
- If you want to find past performance information for reference purposes, please follow the link to the website of the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association (HKIFA) or refer to the fund fact sheet of a scheme, a copy of which can also be accessed on the Fee Comparative Platform.